The Moore Collective is committed to keeping your and your customers' personal information private. In a world where privacy is constantly being eroded, it is our goal to not in any way risk yours.
What we Handle
Cookies are small files a web server sends to a web client that store small bits of information. These files are sent back to the web server to assist in remembering with which client the server was communicating.
Following are the cookies we use and how we use them:
- _ga: Google Analytics identifier to let us know how many visits occur on various pages throughout the system.
- _gat: Google Analytics signal used to throttle how many analytics entries are logged
Personally Indentifying Information (PII)
Below is a list of many common PII fields. Only the ones in bold are stored. All storage is encrypted:
- Full Name -- Your customers' full names are encrypted and stored but NEVER transmitted to other locations except to you when you download your final export.
- Home Address -- Your customers' addresses are encrypted and stored but NEVER transmitted to other locations except to you when you download your final export.
- Email Address -- Your email address is used to send password recovery information to. It is encrypted and stored and NEVER shared with any other organizations.
- Passport Number
- IP Address
- Vehicle Registration/Plate Number
- Driver's License Number
- Face, Fingerprints, or Handwriting
- Credit Card Numbers
- Digital Identity
- Date of Birth
- Genetic Information
- Telephone Number -- Your customer's telephone number is encrypted and stored but NEVER transmitted to other locations except to you when you download your final export.
- Login Name, Screen Name, Nickname, or Handle -- Your login name is your email address, which is encrypted and stored and NEVER shared with any other organizations.
But What about...?
- Credit Card Numbers: These are encrypted within your web browser, inside a trusted payment processor's (stripe.com) credit card processing library over a secure, 256-bit encrypted connection. We, in no way, ever see your credit card information.
- IP Addresses: The IP address of a session is logged, but is not tied to a session ID, thereby making it impossible to tell which client session originated from which IP address.
+1 (706) 622-8846
© 2015-2019 The Moore Collective, LLC